Our kelly bar manufacturing base fabricates up to 500 sets of kelly bars every year for drilling contractors, applied to a wide range of international brands of drill rigs, including Bauer, Liebherr, Soilmec, Casagrande, IMT, Mait, etc. Performance of FES kelly bars are proven in all harsh conditions around the world.
A few Replacement kelly bar already sold to our Australian Clients with interlocking kelly bar, OD of 419mm and four sections of length of 19 meter tube, capable of drilling depths up to 72m. It a strong bar with torsional strength reaching 320KNm.
Kelly bar production line
Q and A
- What welding specification has the bar been constructed to ?---Special part to be pre-heated- welding- heat preservation
- Does it have a solid drive strip or is it two separate ones ?---Pls clarify what you'd like to know.
- Actual specific length between locks ?---Not more than 4m
- What material is the cushion made from ?---Fibre and steel
- What is the lower spring made from ?---60Si2Mn
- What material is the tool connection made form ?---Tempered 35CrMo
- Does it take the standard Soilmec swivel ?---Price exclude swivel. We could confirm our kelly bar could be matched with Soilmec swivel.
- What grade of steel is the Kelly made form ?---Q345B & 27SiMn & 35CrMo
- please get some photos of the Kelly, specifically showing the welds around the drive locks ?---Pls refer to attached photos.
- Are you able to get a quote on the shipping cost and time frame.---Production would take approx 7-10days. We're checking with our forwarder about sea voyage and cost.
- Does you price include delivery to Brisbane ? No Shipping cost will be quoted at time of order
Replacement Kelly Bar
Contact us on 13000 CESCO or 13000 23726
Cesco Deep Foundation Equipment
38 Goodman Place MURARRIE, QLD 4172 AU
Cesco Equipment Pty Ltd .
wholly owned subsidiary of
Cesco Australia Ltd
A member of Zicom Group
CALL: 13000 CESCO
CALL: 13000 23726
CALL: 07 3908 6088
Copyright © 2018 Cesco Deep Foundation Equipment - All Rights Reserved.